Google

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Taunted.

Does Pokerstars taunt people?  I'm currently playing in the Saturday morning Weekly Round 2 Freeroll on Pokerstars.  I had 6-10 of clubs in the small blind, but folded to a raiser, since it's not a great hand and it's early in the tournament.  The flop came 7-8-9, all clubs.  I would have had a straight flush if I had called!  Arg!.  It would have been my second straight flush in the last 12 hours, as last night I was playing an Omaha Hi/Lo freeroll and hit a Ace to 5 straight flush, and with clubs no less.   So, it makes you wonder, but only briefly of course.  Given the number of players and the number of hands in any 24 hour period it would be ridiculous for them to waste valuable computer coding to set things up to tease players.

No comments: