Google

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Box Disappoints.

Lately I've been trying to get a look at Teletoon's September schedule so I can see which shows are going and which are returning. It still hadn't been posted yesterday, so I went to the program guide on my digital cable box and advanced it ahead to next week. Some surprising programs came up, such as the sci fi series Delta State that aired on Teletoon before. Alas, today Teletoon's September schedule finally appeared on their website, and this and several other supposedly scheduled programs weren't to be found. This makes me wonder where the schedule presented by the program guide came from given its inaccuracy. I have no idea how far in advance these things are prepared, but presumably Teletoon had a pretty good idea of their Fall lineup a good while ago. At the very least you'd think it would simply state "To be announced" for various time slots. It also makes me wonder how inaccurate data for other channels might be.

No comments: