Google

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Obscure.


Ever seen a movie called Scream For Help? Me neither, but oddly enough I do own soundtrack music from it. John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin composed a bunch of songs heard in various places in the film, and they were released on LP, which for some reason I bought. This was in the era when I bought all sorts of stuff just because it had a familiar name on it, which led to some good finds and to some stuff that really didn't do anything for me. In any case someone has uploaded material from the album to YouTube, including the catchy synthpop number above, "Bad Child," which included JPJ on lead vocals. Zep buddy Jimmy Page and Jon Anderson of Yes appear on other tracks. From the reviews of the film I've seen I'm guessing not having seen it isn't much of a loss.

No comments: