Google

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Mandatory Post.

No matter what happened today I had to post. After all February 29th only comes along once every four years. This blog didn't even exist when the last February 29th came and went. For a moment last night I had the crazy idea of creating a new blog, one on which I would only post on February 29th. But then I decided it wouldn't be worth clogging up Blogger with something silly like that. Of course there's a good chance someone does have a blog based on such an idea, and there are some blogs that are posted to so rarely they effectively perform a similar role, just not one connected to this unique date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did not see a place to post to you personally so will do so here. looked at you blog and it is indeed some good reading came to your site in a round about may from Where's George profile. You and I have something else in common called CMT. Find me there sometime and lets talk as want to pick you brain about something. The above clues should be able to send you right to me via private message ttyl BC