Google

Monday, April 02, 2007

Juno Where You Were?

I can't help but wonder how much effect the Junos being held in Saskatoon had on the clientle of Saskatoon restaurants during the actual broadcast last night. I went out for supper with my parents, aunt, cousin, and my cousin's husband and daughter to an Avenue H Chinese restaurant. We were pretty much the only ones there. We arrived around 6:15 and things didn't change by the time we left. Was it just a typical Sunday night for that restaurant, or were some of their potential customers sitting at home watching the Junos?

As for me I unfortunately didn't have any celeb sightings over the last few days. I didn't attend any of the Juno related activities around town, which obviously greatly decreased my chances. Of course there is a slight chance I saw someone from one of the newer acts on the scene, and didn't recognise them because I don't follow that act or their scene.

No comments: