Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

No Gym Membership For Me.

On Saturday morning I weighed myself for the first time in a while, and its obvious I need to lose some weight. If there is any month in which I'm likely to do so its this one. With spring weather here I can do more walking than I had been. On top of that is all the snow I've been shovelling the past few days. Yes, its spring and the weather is above freezing during the daytime. But when your front lawn is only partially exposed to the Sun and you have large piles of snow on it you need to shovel it where it will melt or you'll still have stuff on it weeks from now. Weirdo that I am I like dumping snow into the street and seeing it melt as I work away. Of course the folks who couldn't be bothered to shovel their walks during the winter aren't doing much with the remaining snow on their properties either.

No comments: