Google

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I know, you're probably sick already of hearing about the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes business, but I couldn't let this article pass. If its true this whole thing just gets weirder and weirder.

Speaking of celebs I can't help but roll my eyes at ads currently airing on Saskatoon's Rock 102 FM. They're promoting the new Herbie the Love Bug movie, Herbie: Fully Loaded, and the announcer says several variations on "Hey guys, Lindsey Lohan's in it." Sorry Mr. Announcer, but I'm not really interested in teenage girls, especially flavour of the month ones. She's just about young enough to be my daughter. And how the mighty have fallen. Michael Keaton and Matt Dillon are in this, playing second fiddle to a teen idol and a gimmicked car. No Dean Jones in it, not even a cameo. However, looking at his IMDB entry it would seem he's not working these days.

I was down by the river again today. The South Saskatchewan looked a bit higher than when I was down there last week, but not hugely so. Saskatoon is at no risk of flooding, but some other places along the river are.

No comments: