Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

As usual I didn't watch the Oscars last night. Haven't watched more than a minute or two in years. But one thing I wish I'd seen was Clint Eastwood's mother in the audience. Very cool that she's still around at 96. I wonder if that means we'll be seeing Clint on the Oscars 20 years from now.

Oscar #2 for Hillary Swank. I find that interesting given that she's not on that list of instantly identifiable actors we all know, yet she has two of them. Somehow I doubt Jennifer Lopez will ever win an Oscar, yet people will be probably be talking about her decades from now.

Eastwood being 74 made me think of how time flies, and this reminded me that baseball season starts in a month. Hopefully the Blue Jays will do better this year even with all the personnel changes.

No comments: