Google

Monday, July 26, 2004

Its interesting to realise that despite the role the Internet has come to play in current North American society there are plenty of people who don't have even a lingering trace of their activities online.  Just out of curiosity I looked up the names of a couple of girls I went to high school with tonight.(No, I'm not going to tell you who they are, although one might not be hard to figure out for some people I went to school with.)  The only trace I found of them was a mention of the one winning a contest here in Saskatoon in the 1970s.  Otherwise there was nothing.  I know one of them got married a few years back, so she may not use her maiden name online anyways.  The other I have no idea what she's up to.  But whatever it is its not something that's generated an Internet presense under her name. 

No comments: